denon um d50 cd changer

hi everybody, i?m new. ihave read in this forum of many people having trouble

like me with the 3 cds changer of a denon um d50. i?m looking for the service manual of this product, or the instruction to reassemble the 3 cd slider. can anybady help me?

--
supertonti
Reply to

"supertonti" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.homeimprovementbanter.com...

Mail me direct, and I will send you the alignment instructions.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

i have tried to email to you yesterday, maybe i made some mistake ?cause no response from you came.

how can i mail to you directly? i beg your pardon, i am a novice of this forum. thank you for your answering

--
supertonti
Reply to
supertonti

"supertonti" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.homeimprovementbanter.com...

The e-mail address contained in my header is correct, and contains no anti-spam additives. Many people contact me via it from this newsgroup ( it's not a forum ).

Either click " REPLY " ( not " REPLY to GROUP " ) on your newsreader software, or right click on the message header as it appears in the preview pane, then click " PROPERTIES " where you will see my address listed under the " GENERAL " tab.

I could just put it here, of course, but if you're new to this usenet lark, you're going to want to reply direct to people again in the future, so best that you learn now, how to do it.

I'll look out for your mail, and keep checking back here in case you still have a problem.

Regards Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

i have still emailed to you now. thank you for your patience supertonti

--
supertonti
Reply to