Dell P922 Monitor

I recently posted about my Dell monitor being too bright. Thanks to all who responded. There was a typo in my posting. The model should have been P992 not P922. Is there a service manual available for the P992 somewhere?

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Norisez

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:47:58 GMT, Chuck Norisez put finger to keyboard and composed:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar