Dead pixels on CRT

ta delenda est

Get a rubber mallet and hit it in the face - pretty hard. If the aperture grill lines are twisted, that will set them straight. I've done this after a nasty trip with an external degaussing coil.

G=B2

Reply to
stratus46

Simply lifting the set and dropping it gently (???) might fix the problem. This happend to my Sony WEGA in March when it was moved from the LR to the BR. The splotch disappeared, and has not come back.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck