DATUM TymServe 2000 Op/Sv Manual request

Hi, I`m looking for DATUM TymServe 2000 (TS2000-GPS) Network Time Server Operating/Service manual - Copy or download option. Tnx for any help. Maurizio - Italy

Reply to
mauri

In article , mauri writes

Maurizio, Datum were borged into Symmetricom. I've just had a look around their website but cannot see the manual online. I'm 99% sure I have the manual as a PDF at work (we use two TymServes, but model 2100 I think, not 2000). I'll have a look later when I get into work and post back.

Mike

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)

In article , Mike Tomlinson writes

Found two copies. Not sure why the earlier one should be larger, but they're both here for you to look at:

Mike Tomlinson
Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Thanks Mike for your kind and quick response. Unfortunately, the TS2100 is different from my TS2000. The TS2000 uses an external GPS (Trimble Accutime).

Thank you. maurizio - Italy

"Mike Tomlinson" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@none.invalid...

Reply to
mauri