IFR-2398 Service manual-Urgent

I`m looking for IFR-2398 Spectrum analyzer service manual - download option. Tnx for any help.

Reply to
Lex-Lutor

And I instinctively reached for my flight manuals to see if I had what you needed (based on the subject, while the message loaded!)

Reply to
PeterD

:-)

Nice try, IFR-2398 is Spectrum analyzer and I`m sure that people on this group know that ?

I realy need this manual since I can not install some other board from another unit with no PASWORD code and tune procedure...

Reply to
Lex-Lutor