computer repair any real free spy ware software, point me there

with a url; it be must a free spy ware killer, good for a month is nice for computer repair services.

TIA

Reply to
computer

The best probram is a called AdAware, published by a company called Lavasoft. It is a full working version, with no time limit and FREE. It is completely trustworthy. Do a search on Google to find and download it.

Robert McPherson Louisville, KY

Reply to
rm502

Adaware is good and free. It usually can't get rid of everything, but it will give you a good idea of how serious the problem is.

I've never had much luck with removing spyware from an infested system. It hides itself too well and even if you get rid of 99% of it, what's left just reinstalls everything again. It usually quicker to reformat and reinstall the OS. The only time I've been able to remove everything is when it's caught as soon as it happens. Even then, it can easily take a couple of hours. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe

If you have a legit copy of Windows use Microsoft Ant-Spyware here.

Also use Adaware SE, as the guys say, get it here.
And use SpyBot Search & Destroy, get it here.

Run one at a time, & shut them down when not using, & gwt the updates. Hope this helps. Sky.

Reply to
Sky

adware is the worst

"Sky" ?ÈëÓ?þ news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com...

Hope

Reply to
computer

If you already know which is best and which is "Worst", why are you asking here? AdAware has found things that Spybot and other programs missed on several computers I've had to clean up. There are other good, freeware programs out there if you know how to use a search engine. The whole idea is that it takes time to write updates to the different programs, and they can't start till they get a sample of the spyware they want to detect and eliminate.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida