Commodore 1902a monitor (readable) schematic request

I would really appreciate a clear schematic of the Commodore 1902A monitor (or equiv. Magnavox OEM monitor); there is a poor quality copy on 'eserviceinfo.com' for which you cannot discern component values, pin numbers or other legends.

Many thanks,

Michael

Reply to
msg

'eserviceinfo.com'

There were a couple variations, but this might help:

which is in three seperate .gif files

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

'eserviceinfo.com'

Thanks; much better.

Michael

Reply to
msg

'eserviceinfo.com'

You're welcome. Unfortunately, I lost all of my original Commodore repair manuals about 12 years ago.