Sanyo ECJ-B35S rice cooker repair

The internal Lithium battery has run down so time setting are no longer retained. I have done some Googling but no luck in finding tips on how to get at the battery. Anyone here done it? Suggested small appliance repair sites/blogs? The model number is ECJ-B35S.

TIA

Ed

Reply to
Ed Sowell

Managed to fix it. Here is the project:

Ed

Reply to
Ed Sowell

Thanks a lot! I was also googleing it and lucky me i found your post.

ir

Reply to
JCL