Cheap trimmer adjustment tool

aka trimmer alignment tool. Looking for the flat head type used for adjusting pots. Cheapest I've seen is $.70, anyone seen a cheaper source in the US?

Reply to
oparr

How many are you looking for?

Reply to
Tom Biasi

We just used to file up plastic knitting needles in the day. No old granny anywhere in the family that has got any for free in a cupboard somewhere ? :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

70 cents is irrelevant. Does it fit? Can it be adjusted to fit and will it last long enough to do the job? What will be the shipping and handling costs? Our need at this stage of the game is a very fine non conducting tool that can adjust surface mount trimmer caps in reference oscillator modules without detuning and with the least amount of damage.
Reply to
JB

Around 500. Thanks!

Reply to
oparr

To break your price you probably would need to buy 10,000.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Well, that's hardly the same thing as "flat head type used for adjusting pots" , is it ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Arfa Daily wrote: No old granny

Granny in a cupboard? Is there enough air in there?

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Don't worry - it`s an 'English thing'

;)

Ron

Reply to
Ron

I'll scour the surplus electronics sites a few more times.

Reply to
oparr

somewhere

will

No. Now that we know what "HE" needs (a whole lot easier to find, AKA; screwdriver). Maybe I should start my own thread.

Reply to
JB