Canon PC-25 Copier dead

Photocopier won't even turn on. Was working great one night, then wouldn't turn on the next day. I've checked the receptacle for power and it's ok. It's the copier's problem. Is there a simple fuse somewhere I could change out myself? Note: I'm good at fixing paper jams, cleaning the glass and changing toner cartidges, but that's all the "repair" I've done with this thing. Is there hope? Thanks.

Reply to
notdeep