Can I setup tuner to channel 3 manually or a/v startup?

Have Panasonic CT-25g7f Chasis FP361

I believe the uPC is damaged as the PC will startup fine manually or with remote; right after it will go in to the menu setup with or w/o control remote usage and will only go into the same menu option (into menu, first menu option and the exit menu). Only one menu option or TV option works and it is the one that says that the tube is ok and tested ok. My guess is that the IC replacement will not be worth the time and money involved. As the TV displays ok and the tube is Ok; I would like to know if it is possible to somehow force the tuner on the TV to manually work on channel 3 or 4 (for video input) or if there is a way for the a/v inputs to be activated on startup for video display. Any pointers will be appreciated. thanks

Reply to
netvoy

Art

There are some inside the tuner (probably variable resistors) controls. As I find myself unsure how to get specs on this units tech facts (no google results) would someone be able to claim that it is possible to manually use this controls to change the frequency of reception so as to possibly force the tuner to operate on channel 3? I gather from bits of research that the TV once turned off will automatically power on at the channel 2 frequency. I will post tuner details later as I forgot my notebook with those numbers.... I will check the VCR see if it can output on channel 2. Thanks for your response.

or

w/o

(into

or TV