Calibration card for Polaroid Photopad or Easyphoto (or any) print scanner

Greetings:

In order to complete the Windows Twain software install for the Photopad/Easyphoto print scanner, a calibration card is needed. These are unobtainium; if anyone has one and would scan it (or any calibration card for any small footprint photo print scanner) please let me know. Without the card, registering the twain data source in Windows will be a major undertaking. A facsimile of the original card or one that will fool the installer is all that is needed.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

If you search Google for "Calibration card scanner" without the quotes you will get a few hits.

May be this will work:

CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
Reply to
CSM1

Thanks for your reply; I do have some AGFA scanner calibration standards but these aren't useful for this problem, nor would the item sold in the link that you provided. The Polaroid installation software relies on the small calibration card which no doubt has registration marks, bar codes or other positional information as well as calibration data. I would like to try fooling the installer by using a scanned copy of the original card, if anyone would be willing to scan their card ;-)

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg