Bose model CD-3000 Acoustic Wave Radio. The serial number is AW110AU 176614. Manufactured in 1997.

Hello All, I'm new to this group. The above radio has a problem with AM reception. Signal strength is variab le from unusable to normal listening volumn. I suspect the sanyo LA1851N a m fm radio ic. I cannot find one in the surface mount package. I also cou ld use a schematic. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank You,

Bill

Reply to
billberrie1204