Blue colour instead of true colour in the monitor - how to fix it?

There is a problem with Apple Multiple Scan 20 monitor: on a totally random basis the display switches from true colour to a colour where everything looks slightly blue in tone. Can you tell me what is the cause of that problem? Would I be able to repair it myself? I fixed in the past my old monitor with help of people from internet (then I only had to exchange a capacitor to make it work normally again). Perhaps in this case it is similarly easy to fix the failure?

I hope you can help.

Thank you.

Chutney

Reply to