Baygen (Freeplay) Schematic?

Hi, I have one of the clockwork/solar Baygens (AM-FM) in the clear case. Something has happened to the FM tuner such that most of the

88-90 MHz band has disappeared, although the AM band is still right on. Mostly I listen to non-commercial radio when I'm working outside, so this has been a hardship. I'd bet I could figure out how to fix it after spending a few minutes (hours) staring at the schematic, but, so far google has not been my friend.

Does anyone have a schematic for this or any other clockwork model?

Alternatively, does anyone have insight into the cause of this problem? My gut feel is a little cap must be shorted or opened.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
spamtrap1888

I seem to remember coming across one where something caught inside the vanes of the tuning cap and all the polyester sheets got graunched up.

N_Cook