Bad flybacks.

Anyone getting bad new generic flybacks from Mat? I had three out of five shut down the T.V.'s if the G 2 wasn't set just so. Dani.

Reply to
Dani

The only aftermarket flybacks that I have found to be reliable and consistently well made are the HR products. I certainly would not trust anything from MAT.

Leonard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 294 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Apparently some chassis ARE very fussy about G2 setting, but in any event I agree entirely that HR are a good choice.

Reply to
ian field

I use generic flybacks instead of OEM for RCAs only, as I've had lots of new original RCA flybacks crap out within hours or weeks, and I've gotten them from MAT with no problems. Philips TVs WILL shutdown if the G2 is improperly adjusted, regardless of what flyback is in it.

John

Reply to
John-Del