Bad computer monitor...

Sounds like the ever famous Safety cap is leaking, I can't remember thecaps number but it is the same as the hot Exam. if the hot is a Q404 then the cap is a C404 those numbers are just exambles

Reply to
David Naylor

Repair kit part no TD772 will cure this problem. Do a search on YAHOO for 'monitor repair kit TD772' (without quotes) unless you have fixed it already.

Reply to
default

Hi,

So, your repair kit is able to fix bad solder joints, had you read my previous posting you would have known this.

Just a suggestion next time.

-Landon

Reply to
lj_robins