B&K power supplies 1785B and 9120 series

Hi:

Does anyone have any B&K power supplies from the 1785B-1787B series?

This is one of the few programmables I've seen which comes with a software program to remotely operate the unit. Most just have an interface, and tell you the protocol in the manual, but don't have a ready made VI panel.

One thing I wonder, since the manual is a bit crude, is how one changes the decimal place value when using the up/down arrow keys to increment settings. There are up/down arrows, but no L/R arrows. Perhaps by multiple presses of the Vset or Iset keys?

Also the B&K site says: "Serial interface cable and software included" yet in the manual it states that a level converting cable is needed, the model IT-E131. This is confusing. I suspect they don't mean that the level converting cable is included, but a useless serial cable. Is this correct?

They have a newer 9120-9122 series, with slightly better meter resolution, but much higher price, and doesn't seem to have a ready-made software control panel program.

I also hate recessed bananna jacks! I hope their deployment isn't another trend due to safety considerations. Binding/bananna jacks are much more useful.

The manuals for B&K products (and many others) are just abominable!

Good day!

--
Christopher R. Carlen