Attn: Chris - Ohmite VT4-F Variable Transformer

>I have a Ohmite VT4-F varible voltage unit that was taken apart when I

> [...]

Chris, I missed your reply somehow and just found it on Google.Thanks for the answer.The problem that I now have, since this was already partially disassembled, is that there was no wire from the fuse to the circuit board (and I do not know which terminal to attach one to), and there is no apparent conncetion between the dial and the circuit board (and I do not know what type of wire nor how it conncets to the dial).Any ideas here? Thanks again. J.P.

Reply to
J.P.