Any landing you walk away from...

**Sadly, some elderly people lose a considerable amount of their ability to reason. This often becomes worse, as they age. I've seen this with my mother over the last decade or so. I challenge her whenever I can, as research suggests that challenging the elerly is the best approach to keep their brains operating at optimum. Just recently, I purchased a new printer for my mother. Whilst I looked on, I insisted that she should install the printer. She did so, quite successfully. Not only do such activities assist with her brain, but she felt a sense of accomplishment, when she finished the job. I will always assist my mother, when she needs help, but I will not 'molly-coddle' her.

-- Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson

Unfortunately for you, Trevor, the idiots seem to be IPCC employees.

Go case by case and prove them not idiots, beware the fundamental problem of times arrow in the causality claims, any failure in temporal order breaks the case. That is science.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk