Altec 1592b modifications

Hi, Anybody know where I can find information about converting a 1592b from single output to multichannel output. I saw one for sale on ebay a few months back. I now have a 1592b and would like to modify it, but would like some advice. John

Reply to
Jandree

for what purpose? how many outputs? going to high Z inputs? isolation needed?

you have several choices. one method would be to drive an active distribution amplifier.

personally, unless building a 50's museum, id leave the altec on the shelf and buy whatever mixer is needed to perform the function desired.

Reply to
TimPerry