Lexmark question!

A friend has a Lexmark all-in-one scanner/printer/fax, it showed low ink, they replaced ink, & still no printing! I know the stand alone printers have the same problems! Can you easily clean the print heads? Any common "tricks", to get it working? It's in perfect shape! Thanks, Rono.

Reply to
Rono

try here:

is the ink cartridge part of the print head in this unit? try passing a damp tissue over the nozzles till ink appears.-Ben

I have a Lexmart X75 & have been refilling my Black caterages for about a year. Often when I add ink the cat. will not print right. I put common isoprell (rubing alachol) in a glass ash tray & clean the print head, (they clog up) Slosh it gently in alachol & blot it on paper towell, some times have to do this a couple of times to clear it. When you put it back let the printer do the test page. The print head is made into the bottom of cartrage snipped-for-privacy@corrcomm.net

Reply to
cgrob