Again H.V. silicone!!

188207 comes up as ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL!! I'll have to track down silicone, the high voltage kind! Rono.
Reply to
Rono
23960136 Toshiba part number. Approximately $50 US per tube. One tube will do approximately 8 to 10 anodes. Available from any Toshiba parts source.
Reply to
dkuhajda

If the anode cap isn't damaged just clean it up real well and use automotive dielectric grease, it's what I've always used on PTV's and have never had a problem with it.

Reply to
James Sweet

He also has the RCA number a little cheaper and does many used sparingly.

kip

Reply to
kip

Reply to
kip

RCA 188207 is sealant..I have the tube in my hand as we speak.. Number on the tube is 188207

Reply to
kip

If you can find out the name of her plastic surgeon, you might be able to hook up with their silicone distributor. Its worth a try.

Reply to
PabloRena ---> AnalProbe