High Votage Silicone.

When repairing rear projection T.V., high voltage 2nd anodes, what type of silicone do you guys use to seal the anode cap? Do you have a part number? I have used a few different types, & no call backs, but I want to ensure the high voltage won't arc! Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

i use stardard run of the mill ge silicine sealant from autozone or walmart, just let it dry 24 hours before you fire up the set and you will be all set, i even sealed up a leaking spliter on an old rca projo and it is still running after 4 years

Reply to
David Naylor