465m service manual w/ schematics

Anyone have the schematics for the 465m they'd be willing to share? The only manual I've found is the TM from the Airforce and the schematics are missing. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.
Reply to
DaveM

That's the same one, no schematics. All the other sites I find all have that same manual. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay for one.

Thanks for your help, Steve

Reply to
Steve