35amp transformer wanted

I build 10-11 volt power supplies for my repeater's transmitters. Since they pull around 20-25 amps I've been using 35 amp/12v rated transformers and pulling a few windings off to get 10 volts AC. The vender (Hosfelt) ran out of these and I'd like to get at least one more. The part numbers and other lables on the transformer are:

430-7001-4, EIA 6-9534, CLASS 180 H1 MEXICO. They are about 4 1/2" x 4", etc. Searcing on the web did not bring any current items to me. If you have any leads please email me snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or visit my site
Thanks !!
Reply to
Karl Shoemaker

Hi Karl...

If you don't have any luck finding exactly what you're looking for it might be worthwhile checking these folks out...

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

Some people rewind microwave oven transformers for this sort of thing, you don't need many secondary turns to get 10v out of one.

Reply to
James Sweet

Dunno about the US, but in the UK having a bespoke mains transformer built isn't *that* expensive. More than surplus stock though obviously.

--
*Middle age is when work is a lot less fun - and fun a lot more work.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)