23" Polaroid TLX-02311B shuts off after one sec

23" Polaroid TLX-02311B, year: Oct 2008 comes on for a moment to show the "Polaroid" Splash screen, then goes out again. I checked C30=3D0.68 UF,100V Mylar and even replaced it but problem remains. Electrolytic caps in power supply are not puffed, I don't have an ESR meter.

Both HV inverter X-fmrs and other x-fmrs seem to have normal continuity, anyone have any common repair tips with part #'s?, thanks.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs TV's, VCR's, home/car audio out of my apartment Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada

Sidney