2 year old tried to Give Scooby a Drink on my 51 inch Toshiba Rear Projection !!!! PLZ Help !!

Hey, my 2 year old decided to give scooby doo a drink of milk..........

Now it seems some of it got in between the screens.

Its a 2006 Toshiba. 4 months old, warrenty of course doesnt cover it.

The TV place that came to look at it said ' oh no its all the way through, u need new screens, that will be 600 bux....... I only paid

1150 for the thing.

Is there anyway I can clean it, ( get it out ) .... ????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx.

Reply to
Nightbreeder

Probably not, but if you want, disassemble the screen assemblies and attempt washing the materials off the affected areas, however you will probably just cause more damage. <

Reply to
Art

He has nothing to lose by trying -- they're ruined anyway, and you don't want the smell of sour milk on top of it.

Milk isn't good for dogs anyway, and even worse for the TV.

Art wrote:

Reply to
Mike Berger

LOL :D

Reply to
carl0s

What about a claim on your home owners insurance ? Even with a deductible it would be worth it. Those 2 year old's can be tuff on things.

Reply to
rb

Yet another reason to get a vasectomy.

Reply to