13" TV geometry and colour problems

I wanted to correct a minor geometry distortion and colour balance problem on my 13" Electrohome TV (I know, but I can't help it - I have to tweak everything).

I was able to correct similar problems on my JVC and Samsung TVs by using the service menu - does anyone know if there's a service menu on this TV? I believe it's a generic made-in-China TV and seems to be identical to Prima, Insignia, and possibly Toshiba.

Thanks!

Reply to
dave-bennett