Subject Author Posted Replies

RCA model HD52W67 Flyback transformer help
Hey guys, been a while away from this group. Looking for help with this TV. It's a friend of mine that lives about 1.5 hours from me. TV won't start u p - green power light shows for about 15 seconds...
12
12

INVERTER BLUES
Fresh Odyssey battery, 200 amp alternator, inverter with Ctek chargers, a 400W amp and touch screen receiver. Lights are Hella hi/low units. the alternator should power the system at 60 mph. If the...
9
9

SONY ZS-RS60BT Personal Audio System (Boombox CD/USB/Bluetooth Player) Looking for service manual
Hi, I am trying to take this apart, removed 9 screws ... Not sure how to open without denting the plastic.. Does anyone has a service manual? Thanks.
3
3

OT - AC WiFi USB Adapter Suggestions
Residential Home WiFi has interference from hot WiFi neighbors. The must be running watts output. Had the ISP install a new box that has AC WiFi, dual band etc. They gave me one AC adapter (USB) for...
1
1

Yamaha CDV-1600 LD player
Anybody here know the correct belt sizes or part numbers for a Yamaha CVD-1600 CD/laserdisc player? I need both belts, one for tray mechanism and other for the laser assembly. One belt melted the...
11
11

[ ISM ] Calculus With Analytic Geometry 4th ( Henry Edwards & David E. Penney)
Titles in Mathematics, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Discrete and Combi natorial Mathematics, Mathematical Economics, Mathematical Analysis for Bus iness, Economics, Differential Equations and...

Looking for component test clips
I'm looking for a few (about a dozen) of the little connectors like those that are typically found on the small Chinese capacitor checkers. It's the little slotted connectors into which the capacitor...
8
8

[ ISM ] A First Course in Abstract Algebra 7th Ed.NSTRUCTOR [ ISM ] John B. Fraleigh
Titles in Mathematics, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Discrete and Combi natorial Mathematics, Mathematical Economics, Mathematical Analysis for Bus iness, Economics, Differential Equations and...

[ ISM ] Antenna Theory 2nd edition by Balanis
Titles in Physics, Electronics, Electromagnetism, light, Optics, Optical an d Laser Physics, Matter and Interactions, Magnetism, Electronic Circuits, M icroelectronics, Heating, Ventilating and Air...

Re: Cracked resistor?
I assume you've got your test prods directly on the pads so you know it's not just a dry joint? X-posted to s.e.r (more appropriate group)
7
7

Cable Modem Help
Looking at getting Spectrum cable but having spec difficulty. They will provide a router only, router with wifi or router with wifi and phone but cannot give me specs. What's my problem ? I currently...
55
55

Troubleshooting OLD Remote (for Gas Fireplace)
Greetings all - The house into which I just moved has a gas fireplace with a remote receive r. I didn't receive a remote transmitter when I moved in. Rather than replace the pair, I figured I'd just...
8
8

Mouse Dust
I want to replace my MS Notebook Mouse 3000 but it seems that no one makes this style. Nothing similar. Not even close. Corded USB Travel size (small) Scroll / click / tilt wheel Button on the side -...
5
5

Re: Clueless iPhone 7 owners tricked into DRILLING hole in their phones to 'get headphone jack'...
Yup, I sold a guy a system to control some servo motors in a CNC application. It had 4 servo amplifiers with big power FETs on a mounting plate, with Bergquist insulating thermal pads. He had a guy...

Need source for FRESH #8755 ribbon for my Epson FX100 printer
I just bought one from a guy on Ebay and it was apparently old stock because it's not any better than the original one. I know that this is an old printer but is it possible to find replacements for...
8
8