PIC16F54 Compiler Support

Hii All,

I been working under a project using PIC16F5x IC. But i need to know which compiler will support PIC16F5x Series If available please provide me the link to download a demo version of it.Please do reply ASAP...

Regards,

Mohammed Idrish M

Reply to
idrishmohd

wrote

Most PIC compilers support this series. PicBasic Pro, Proton, Hi-Tech C, CCS C, etc all support it, but I don't think any of them offer a 'demo' version that supports the 16F5x.

With the 16F5x being a 12-bit core I'm not sure how efficient any compiler is going to be though.

12-bit core parts have pretty limited resources that most compilers will gobble up pretty fast.

Regards,

Bruce

Bruce