Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

yaSSL at Embedded Live in London
Hi! yaSSL will be exhibiting at Embedded Live in London on October 20th and 21st. We'll be talking about several topics including how to use CyaSSL to secure your firmware update systems, the yaSSL...

2.5” Portable Hard Drive Armor A80, ultra fast tra nsfer speeds
2.5=E2=80=9D Portable Hard Drive Armor A80, ultra fast transfer speeds =D8=B4=D8=B1=DA=A9=D8=AA =D8=AF=D8=A7=D8=AF=D9=87 =D9=BE=D8=B1=D8=AF=D8=A7= =D8=B2 =D8=B1=D8=A7=DB=8C=D8=A7=D9=86=D9=87...

The Perfect Gift, A Diamond Flak; Luxmini 323 & Touch 852 USB flash drive
Silicon Power Announces Limited Edition USB Flash Drives ~ The Perfect Gift, A Diamond Flake 2010-10-05 For more information please check below link: More than =93giving=94, a gift reflects one=92s...

obtain ARP header from 'sk_buff'
Hello, kernel 2.4.20 in embedded system. In my driver I need to access ARP header fields, including MAC addresses; unfortunately in include/linux/if_arp.h those specific fields are commented (I gueess...

can u belive ultra fast transferspeed of Armor A80 portable hard drive?!?
2.5=E2=80=9D Portable Hard Drive Armor A80, ultra fast transfer speeds =D8=B4=D8=B1=DA=A9=D8=AA =D8=AF=D8=A7=D8=AF=D9=87 =D9=BE=D8=B1=D8=AF=D8=A7= =D8=B2 =D8=B1=D8=A7=DB=8C=D8=A7=D9=86=D9=87...

Ultra rugged HDD Armor A10
Armor A10 Ultra Rugged Portable Hard Disk Drive: Built Like No Other For more information please visit below link: As traditional HDDs are made up of delicate moving parts and are prone to damage from...

have u ever seen sporty USB flash drive?
A New Technology Experience =EF=BD=9E The Sporty SILICON POWER Unique 530 U= SB Flash Drive For more information pls check the below link: September 14, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~World leading flash...
1
1

---Can I know if the ethenet cable is inserted or not
Dear All, My question is decribed as in the Subject of this mail. The system I am using is mips linux. I know the function is media sense function as in window XP, but I don't know the implementation...
3
3

yaSSL at ESC Boston
Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know that yaSSL will be attending the Embedded Systems Computing Show in Boston next week. If you are attending the conference, please stop by our booth (Booth 622) to...

How to upgrade using ipkg?
I'm laying out an embedded Linux system, and plan on using ipkg for package management. One thing I can't figure out is how to update a packate. Let's say I have package foobar-0.1 installed. Now I...
2
2

Development for the RDC R2886
I have been googleing for information about the RDC R2886 processor. I have not found much in the way of data sheets or development systems. Does any one have any real data of this processor ?? thanks...

polling file descriptor
Hello, for the embedded MIPS-based platform I'm implementing a small program to poll GPIO, i.e. I'm using chip vendor's user level GPIO library with basic functionality (open /dev/gpio, read, write...
30
30

don't miss this portable HDD
SILICON POWER Armor A10 Ultra Rugged Portable Hard Disk Drive: Built Like No Other For more information please visit below link: (Taipei, Taiwan) Following their SSD success, Silicon Power announces...

very interesting test result of portable HDD Armor A70
Triple Test Quadruple Security SILICON POWER Armor A70 A walk through fire without a burn, Received excellent reviews from famous Hungary online video media. For more information pls visit below link:...

Threads/Mutex flowchart
Hi all, I am new to IPCs. i was looking for a flowchart / picture based learning of threads/mutexes. Gound tutorial but wanted the internal flow details. Please share any useful links. Regards, GSA
1
1