uxlinux and microblaze

Somebody, use uclinux on microblaze softprocessor?

thanks

Reply to
bassos

Yes. It's stable, and becoming more widely used every day:

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams

hi john,

I kneel down myself to you, ;).

excuse me but uclinux support gui programming for lcd module like X system?

Regards

bss

"bassos" ha scritto nel messaggio news:dcnnd.362060$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.tin.it...

Reply to
bassos

hmm, not sure if that's entirely necessary, instead how about you join us on the mailing list? :)

There are a few people who've created framebuffer support for microblaze systems, and uclinux itself supports nanox, and microwindows. So I suppose the answer is yes, but you'll need to do a bit of work to get it going. It's a common question, we should standardise it and get it documented.

John

Reply to
John Williams

ok john thanks......

one question john, i try mailing list register many time, but it's send me mail for not registered....perhaps my email account insert the bunner into the email.

how i resolve it?

thanks regards bss

"John Williams" ha scritto nel messaggio news:newscache$7mrl7i$xdd$ snipped-for-privacy@lbox.itee.uq.edu.au...

system?

Reply to
bassos

Strange. Do you want to subscribe with the address you are using here? I'll add you manually.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams