uxlinux and microblaze

Somebody, use uclinux on microblaze softprocessor?

thanks

Re: uxlinux and microblaze

Yes.  It's stable, and becoming more widely used every day:

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux

Regards,

John

Re: uxlinux and microblaze
hi john,

I kneel down myself to you, ;).

excuse me but uclinux support gui programming for lcd module like X system?

Regards

bss

Re: uxlinux and microblaze

hmm, not sure if that's entirely necessary, instead how about you join
us on the mailing list? :)

There are a few people who've created framebuffer support for microblaze
systems, and uclinux itself supports nanox, and microwindows.  So I
suppose the answer is yes, but you'll need to do a bit of work to get it
going.  It's a common question, we should standardise it and get it
documented.

John

Re: uxlinux and microblaze
ok john thanks......

one question john, i try mailing list register many time, but it's send me
mail for not registered....perhaps my email account insert the bunner into
the email.

how i resolve it?

thanks
regards
bss

system?

Re: uxlinux and microblaze
Hi Bassos

Strange.  Do you want to subscribe with the address you are using here?
  I'll add you manually.

Regards,

John

Site Timeline