LEON2 or microblaze

hi all,

i have buy a development board spartan-3 fga based.

i heve read from a little time the LEON2 CORE. I have a question:

Which thing you me councils for this board? uclinux on microblaze or LEON2 on uclinux?

what different between LEON2 and microblaze?

thanks lots. Regards R!SC

Reply to
R!SC

"R!SC" skrev i meddelandet news:FQvCd.361997$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.tin.it...

Leon 2 is a SPARC architecutre chip runinng the AMBA bus. Microblaze is developed especially for FPGA

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson   ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com

> thanks lots.