RTLinux and USB Camera capture

I am trying to take pictures using a Webcam on RtLinux.

I am trying to get camersv, motion, qc-usb,spacxxx working. But, all
these require lsusb and v4l etc.

When I try to get motion compiled I get following errors:

I get following errors:

Modules loaded into the kernel:
rtl
[!] Linux video driver appears to be not loaded.
You could load it as root with command:
        modprobe videodev
(but I can do it for you automatically)
[!] USB host driver appears not to be loaded.
If your computer is typical PC with modularized UHCI
or OHCI,
you probably should issue the following commands:
        modprobe uhci || modprobe usb-uhci || modprobe
usb-ohci
as root and retry. I can also do this automatically
for testing purposes, but the modules need to be
reloaded
after each reboot.
[!] USB driver doesn't appear to be installed.
I will now try to load the missing modules.
Type root password and press Enter (or Ctrl+D to
abort).
=== Entering root mode ===
Now you will see some error messages.
They are probably harmless and you can ignore them
(until leaving root mode).
modprobe: Can't locate module usbcore
modprobe: Can't locate module usb-uhci
modprobe: Can't locate module uhci
modprobe: Can't locate module uhci_hcd
modprobe: Can't locate module usb-ohci
modprobe: Can't locate module ohci_hcd
modprobe: Can't locate module hc_sl811
modprobe: Can't locate module videodev
mount: mount point /proc/bus/usb does not exist
=== Leaving root mode ===
Modules loaded now into the kernel:
rtl
[!] Linux video driver appears to be not loaded.
You could load it as root with command:
        modprobe videodev
(but I can do it for you automatically)
[!] USB host driver appears not to be loaded.
If your computer is typical PC with modularized UHCI
or OHCI,
you probably should issue the following commands:
        modprobe uhci || modprobe usb-uhci || modprobe
usb-ohci
as root and retry. I can also do this automatically
for testing purposes, but the modules need to be
reloaded
after each reboot.
[!] USB driver doesn't appear to be installed.
[!] Failed again. I did not succeed loading the
necessary drivers.
WARNING: If you press Enter, I'll try to continue
anyway,
but this probably will fail. You SHOULD press Ctrl+C
now.

Any suggestions?

Site Timeline