Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
March 20, 2008, 4:18 am
rate this thread
Is there a tool or some source I could compile that would tell me all
the posix features on that particular system?
As I understand it, a system might have compliance to one of three
different posix versions and even then maybe only partial compliance. I
already know that my system has some posix 1995 features, like pthreads,
but there is a long list of posix features I am not sure about. Rather
than using trial and error, I'd prefer a tool that would tell me what is
available so I can go off and read about it.
- » What are the options for moving files to an embedded Linux platform?
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Sieci raz jeszcze: PoE, światłowody, giga bit ethernet.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)