Re: TimeSys tools

You (meaning Elder Costa) might also be interested in a GPLed soft

> realtime extension to the Linux kernel that a colleague of mine has been > working on for several years:

Do you think it offers major advantages over the 2.6 Kernel ?

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell

It certainly offers major advantages over the 2.4 kernel. I really don't know about the 2.6 kernel though. I'll see if Doug Niehaus feels like addressing that question on Usenet. Otherwise, you might want to send him an email and ask him.

--
Jerry James
http://www.ittc.ku.edu/~james/