Re: Ideas?

Thanks for the ideas and posts...

I understand setting up a full-blown PC/server to do file & print
sharing...I just don't want the administration tasks.  I would like to have
a "plug-in, configure once via web browser & I'm done" solution!

DM

Re: Ideas?

Use an old pc. That's a lot cheaper, it would only cost you the disks.

EJ
--
Remove the obvious part (including the dot) for my email address.
http://www.vanwesten.net for examples of ipf and pf.

Re: Ideas?

Capable computers are being tossed into the garbage!  Almost any 386 or
better can be set up as an NFS or Samba server.

--

Fundamentalism is fundamentally wrong.