Re: Analyst: Tests showing Intel smartphones beating ARM were rigged

I really don't understand which part Intel does not understand from all this.

They need to make a lower power consumption ARM competing chip and sell it at a lower price for less performance than an ARM chip, and run Linux.

e.g. resurecting a 486 into a modern CPU with 16 gbyte addressing on 20nm process is still equivalent to an arm on steroids if its running at 500MHz and consumes half the power will sweep the market if it is released running Linux and available at say $4.

If a single header file describes the entire CPU and all its registers, then ARM is a DEAD DUCK because they don't know how to write a single file that describes arm registers consistently across arm chips unlike microchip for example.

Which part of all this do these failed MBAs in Intel and their failed marketing department not understand?

Please write clearly below in the space provided:

Reply to
7

Fantasizing yet again, Joseph - "cuckoo "7" - Michael? Fasten your safety harness, notify your nearest and dearest, and tightly secure your crash helmet, because fraud "7" escaped from his padded cell and came to COLA once again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!, Tar & Feathers for "7":

Cola Zealot