Debug U-boot though Jtag

Hi,

I am a newbie to use jtag debugging. Well, I have a Paralle port Jta adapater programmed to support the target PXA270 Xscale. I can able t download the u-boot bootloader to Falsh successfully. But , I was wondering how could I debug u-boot from the start on th target as the u-boot is not starting on reset. Is there any generic jtag software tool that support my jtag (MPC430 wit modified program) adapter for debugging ? or Should I need specific jtag software and adapter for debugging ?

Thanks Sara

Reply to
sara