Picking a processor. (homebuilt MP3 player).

I'd like several features.

The kernel boots on the processor, so I don't have to go doing extensive coding. USB2 capable - host and port. PCMCIA/compactflash interface. Capable of doing MP3 decoding in hardware. I'm comfortable with using BGA. Available without too much hastle in BGA. Any pointers? I've looked at the intel range of "strongarm (as was)" processors, but these are a little too powerfull, with rather high peak battery usage.

Reply to
Ian Stirling