pci specs for Dlink dfm 562is based chip and sample source if available

Hi all, I would like to know whether any of u know where i cud download the specs for the PCI dlink modem card based on DFM-562 IS .It is a host dependent chipset...it uses host cpu power to work as a modem...I wud liek to know whether any of u know how to program this driver for linux..and what are the considerations i have to take into mind...thanks..

also I got an error saying entry.s when i did make bzimage for makeing kernel image of the kernel version 2.6 test9 version...hope u shall help me thansk a million ...leo

Reply to
leo