pci specs for Dlink dfm 562is based chip and sample source if available

Hi all,

    I would like to know whether any of u know where i cud download
the specs for the PCI dlink modem card based on DFM-562 IS .It is a
host dependent chipset...it uses host cpu power to work as a modem...I
wud liek to know whether any of u know how to program this driver for
linux..and what are the considerations i have to take into
mind...thanks..

also I got an error saying entry.s when i did make bzimage for makeing
kernel image of the kernel version 2.6 test9 version...hope u shall
help me thansk a million ...leo

Site Timeline