mbuf and sk_buf

Hi, I'm porting code which is in eCos OS to embeded linux ( Monta vista linux). here in eCos he is using "mBuf" for buffer management and now i need to port it to "sk_buff" which is used in linux.

Now anybody can tell me or guide me, how to go about transfering the data which is mBuf to sk_buff..

Coz sk_buff is allocates in one linear space. But where as mBuf is in chain.

N moreover the mBuf is not same as sk_buff in element wise so

  • how can i transfer the data frame comming n filling the mBuf into sk_buff.

Thank you in advance.

-Chidu

Reply to
chidu