linux runs on STMP36XX ,problem remains

hi, guys we have ported linux on STMP36XX. Untill now we implement a serial console on Application UART, MTD driver for nand, TD018 LCD driver. Using initrd or jiffs2 on nandflash we could boot linux to prompt on serial console. we also implement a simple framebuffer driver to display on LCD. With miniGUI, a sample bomb program could show on the LCD. for absence of input device on LCD, We can't trigger the display updating operation. So we want the console also be sent to LCD, we add the framebuffer console to the kernel,but system suspend in function register_framebuffer, by tracing in, we found that os sleep in function acquire_console_sem(printk.c). We ported the kernel following the EP7312 ,to us it is relatively easy to imitate. We dont known who is holding the console semaphore, the serial console? have any reading material about console semaphore recommanded? thanks!

Reply to
bravehao