Lincon-8000 Series (Linux Embedded controller)

Hi all,

Does anybody know that product ?

A supplier of mine wants to install such that controller on a sensible application that manage in a car park:

- fire detection - CO detection - toll gate - ip video camera - ip intercom - automation - etc ...

I greatly appreciate if one of you can tell me his impress on that product.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Sébastien

Reply to
Sébastien Cottalorda

Sébastien Cottalorda ha scritto:

Hi Sébastien I played with it and with WinCon8000 but I never used it in real world. Seems a good product although its SA1110 is a very old CPU badly supported in newer kernels. However I suppose you won't replace WinCon8000 kernel ;-)

Best regards

--
Marco Cavallini
Koan s.a.s. - Bergamo - ITALIA