USB Host controller driver.

I am developing CDC for the device CDMA Modem with the host controller ISP1161A. I was able to do all the enumeration part but I am unable to access the bulk endpoints.I am sending the ATZ commands by using bulk out endpoint but the modem is not sending any response through bulk in endpoint. can anybody help me to come out of this situation?

Awaiting of the reply, Sailaja.P

Reply to
PSailaja