LCD Emulator

Is anyone aware of an LCD "emulator" that can be used under X?

I need to do a presentation / sales pitch / progress report and would like to be able to put an image of the LCD on a regular computer screen, so that a) people can see it from further away and b) they can play with it real-time...

I'm working with 64 pixels x 240 pixels...

Thanks.

--

use munged address above to email me
SpamTrap DoMeNow@seiner.com

The Qt library could be used -- to display a 64x240 window. Images to display could even be compressed by means of the JPEG algorithm.

Reply to
VictorVS

has one but it takes a little bit of effort to get it to work.

Reply to
Bob Smith