Kernel and ARM

Just found it. Not in the kernel source I got from kernel.org, is in the source from GlobalSourves/Sheeva

GeorgeC

Reply to
George Csahanin

Complete stranger to Linux kernel compiling. I do know C and how to use gcc. If you do get something to compile for the Sheevaplug, a small write up for a noob is fully appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
7

kernel.org, is in the

small write up

George... there's a whole website that does just that... Have look at :

It should answer all your questions.

                             From the desk of:
                             Jerome D. McBride

   21:32:04 up 49 days,  1:37,  7 users,  load average: 0.91,
1.06, 0.64

Jerry McBride

What and where? Why I'll ask later.

--