Its dead, Jim!

at least that's the way this group seems...

anyone working on Terminator style embedded linux apps besides me?

When the Army sees our bot they wonder if it can be used to find and disarm IEDs. When the Navy or AirForce looks at it they wonder if it can replace humans on the flight deck. When the Marine Colonels look at it they want to know what size mini-gun or RPG it can support...go figure.

Reply to
noone