installing the usb driver

hi to all,

how to install the usb driver in the linux-2.6 version, and what are
the tools required for this
and how to check whather this is working properly or not

regards
shankar

Re: installing the usb driver

Why don't you follow the guidelines which you've been given on this
newsgroup more than once? I.e. read the literature pointers and you would
not ask this question.
But I'll be nice: the tools are simply the command modprobe and insmod for
inserting the module. listing of active modules with lsmod.
Error messages can be found with dmesg.
Look in the proc filesystem for what's active etc.
(/proc/bus/usb)
taco

Site Timeline